Where I can unload the baggage that accumalates through the day.

Monday, April 12, 2004

Easter was great!

On Friday, I helped my dad do some research, and I finished my University of Texas - Dallas application. After that, I just kicked back and relaxed. I think I might have stayed up late. It's so hard to remember sometimes.

On Saturday, some members of National Honor Society and I went to the Rio Grande Children's Home and threw an Easter party. We decorated, hid eggs, played games, and ate (of course). During one of the egg games, a kid dropped his egg on my flip-flops. It got egg goop on it. But it was okay. At least it washes off right? We had pizza and sodas for lunch and that about wrapped it up. A few of us cleaned up and then we took some of the extra cascarones (confetti eggs) and we had a war with them. I hit Caitlin three times and Osborne and Gina once. Osborne got me also though.

Sunday, we went to church for service, and the choir put on an amazing medley. I thoroughly enjoyed that. We went to the Chens' house later in the evening for dinner and prayer.

Monday, I slept in until about 11 a.m. Easter holiday was still on, but I had night class at Pan. Am.

Well, that's about all that happened. Almost done with school!

I'm out.

No comments: